- A seamless plaited glove for a maximum comfort on skin, dexterity and flexibility.
- Optimal cut resistance
- Exclusive coating process for an optimal durability that offers a better productivity and optimizes your costs
- Limited perspiration thanks to a high breathability of the coating
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® / Silicone Free / DMF free
- Assembly of small parts
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Automotive assembly
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Bodywork assembly
- Finishing sharp parts
- Handling glass sheets
Industrial equipment / Metal transformation
- Maintenance with cut risk
- Metal working
- Assembly of small, oil and grease free parts
- ISO 13997:
|Colour||Black / Grey|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Length (cm)||24 to 30|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use in the workplace may differ from the tests performed in the laboratory.
- It is recommended to not use them next to moving machinery
- It is not recommended for persons sensitised to natural latex( wrist with elastic natural rubber).
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).