- Seamless knitting for optimal comfort and freedom of movement
- Advanced knitting platting technique provides soft touch
- A supple and thin gauge 15 for a fresh feeling on the skin, a perfect fit and an excellent flexibility
- Free of harmful substances: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Wrapped fibres with a soft yarn avoid skin irritations
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 3 times at 40°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend cuff lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Metal part assembly
- Finishing work
- Mechanical maintenance
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
Level B cut resistant gloves with crotch reinforcement. Enhanced durability combined with a high suppleness thanks to the HDPE liner. Touchscreen ability.