- Excellent dexterity thanks to reduced material thickness.
- Easy to put on and to take off.
- Recommended for persons sensitized to natural rubber proteins.
- Previous name: Solo Ultra 996
- Assembly of small oily parts
- Work with composite materials (resins)
- Manufacturing of medicines
- Pharmaceutical preparation
- Research, analysis, handling of precision parts
- Type BKPT
|Exterior Finish||Smooth with pebbled fingertips|
|Size||6 7 8 9|
Instructions for use
- It is not recommended to persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Position the cuff over the garment to prevent penetration of a liquid.
- These gloves are designed for single use only.
- Do not touch the external side of the gloves when taking them off. Fold back the cuff end and pull them off while turning them inside out.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||79||3||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
|n-Butanol 99%||71-36-3||6||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 50%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
*not normalized result