- Freedom of movement: exceptionally comfortable textile support (no seams on the working surfaces)
- Excellent resistance to oils and greases
- Longer service life: quality of textile support and nitrile coating
- Household waste collection
- Metal shearing or cutting
- Handling of thick, untrimmed sheet metal (not sharp-edged)
Local Authorities (Waste Collection and Processing)
- Waste collection
|Interior Finish||Textile support|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the « CE »-type-tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Rub over the gloves stained with oil or grease before taking them off.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from light and humidity.
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).