- PVC specially designed for use in extreme cold (-10°C) while preserving the flexibility of the glove
- Good resistance to oils, greases and hydrocarbons
- Previous name: Temp-Sea 770
Acrylic fleece lining for excellent thermal insulation, and greater comfort.
Fishing and Work at sea
- Handling produce
- Maintenance and work in cold stores
- Handling of liquids at low temperatures (water, oil, hydrocarbons, etc.)
- Type BKMO
|Interior Finish||Jersey support, lined with woolen fleece|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the “CE ”-type tests.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONAL (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from humidity and heat.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate:
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 25%||1336-21-6||33||2||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Nitric acid 65%||7697-37-2||270||5||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||NT||NT||4|
*not normalized result