Mapa Professional Company
Since the first flocked glove was manufactured back in 1957, the history of Mapa Professional has always been guided by the same vision : to protect the well-being of employees around the world and to ensure that working environments are clean, safe and healthy. The mission the company set itself is to be the leading player on the high-quality protective gloves market thanks to innovation, the high-tech nature of its products, the effectiveness of its distribution and the understanding of the needs of end users.
Application laboratories with unique test methods to reproduce as closely as possible the different types of end use.
Dedicated marketing team to identify end user expectations out in the field.
- Factory audits and actively listening to operators to understand what professionals want and need.
- Market research to anticipate trends for new products.
Recognised by several international prizes (Innovations H&S Show – Apria – Expoprotection, etc.), innovation is in the Mapa Professional DNA.
Mapa Professional has 2 R&D centers & dozens of engineers and technicians in:
- Product development
- Product characterisation
- Technical support
- The development process
To meet growing demand for protection and comfort and the strictest professional requirements.
Industrial sites with many years of experience in our fields
Production tools that are constantly modernised to meet Mapa Professional quality standards
Highly qualified and stable teams
Certifications: Quality (ISO 9001), Environment (ISO 14001), Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001)
- A wide range of complex polymers covering all industrial risks
- Several finishes and coatings suited to different working environments
- Guides are available to help users select the right product for the job according to the risk, looking at several areas (performance, comfort, environment, etc.)
- Products that are constantly adapted and improved to meet the needs of all end users
- Many gloves developed in conjunction with recognised partners
5. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Providing the best service on the market thanks to the professionalism of our teams
Our sales force
Our sales force is an essential component of our overall approach to customer service and is made up of specialists:
Fully focused on the protective gloves sector,
Fully trained in developments in technology and the standards in force on the different markets (In-house University – Ongoing training)
With international experience thanks to its presence in 20 countries.
Our technical support
Our technical support team of protection experts is available to answer your questions, given your specific issues and the standards in force. Technical documentation, which can help you find what you are looking for, is always kept up to date on our website.
Our logistic teams
Our logistics teams ensure that products are delivered on time and under the best possible conditions.