A good choice when dexterity and chemical protection is needed for extended wearChemical Protection
- Good protection against chemical products
- Flock-lining adds comfort and perspiration absorption
- Embossed textured grip ensures good handling of slippery objects
- Previous name : Alto Plus 260
- Maintenance in wet environments
- Work with composite materials (resins)
- Resin and adhesive manufacturing
- Common handling Tasks
- Type AAKLMPT
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture, chlorinated|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace
may differ from the “CE”-type tests.
• It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
• Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
• Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the
website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the MAPA Technical Customer Service to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.• Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.• Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources or electric equipment.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate
• in use with a solvent : rub over with a dry cloth
• in use with acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
• Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to another cleaning or laundering process can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the
- This product does not contain any substances of very high concern according to the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the
European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|Acetic acid 99%||64-19-7||100||3||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Acetone 99%||67-64-1||18||1||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 25%||1336-21-6||68||3||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||108||3||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone (2-Butanone) 99%||78-93-3||16||1||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Nitric acid 65%||7697-37-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 50%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Styrene 99%||100-42-5||13||1||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||408||5||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Toluene 99%||108-88-3||8||0||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
*not normalized result