- Excellent comfort for long tasks, due to the cotton-knit interior
- High mechanical resistance and long service life, due to textile support
- Freedom of movement: good glove flexibility
- Previous name : Fluotex 344
- Site pollution control
- Petrochemical refining
- Emergency interventions on chemical accidents
- Metal degreasing and etching
- Chemical treatments (solvents)
- Resin and adhesive manufacturing
- Manufacturing paints and varnishes
- Handling and transporting chemicals (solvents)
- Type AACDEFGJLMN
|Interior Finish||Textile support|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the “CE”-type tests.
- Persons sensitised to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles should not use these gloves.
- It is not recommended to use these gloves next to moving machinery.
- Inspect the gloves for any defect before use.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONNEL (email@example.com) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from humidity and heat.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with a solvent (diluents, etc…) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with acids and alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to any cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before reusing them.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|1,1,1-Trichloroethane 99%||71-55-6||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|1,2 - dichloroethane 99%||107-06-2||289||5||ASTM F739||4|
|2,2,2-Trifluoroethanol 99%||75-89-8||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Acetic acid 99%||64-19-7||399||5||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Acetone 99%||67-64-1||11||1||ASTM F739||1|
|Acetonitrile 99%||75-05-8||23||1||ASTM F739||4|
|Acrylic acid 95%||79-10-7||254||5||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Acrylic acid 99%||79-10-7||NT||NT||3|
|Ammonia 99%||7664-41-7||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Benzene 99%||71-43-2||494||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Butyl Acetate 99%||123-86-4||37||2||ASTM F739||1|
|Carbon disulfide 99%||75-15-0||472||5||ASTM F739||4|
|Carbon Tetrachloride 99%||56-23-5||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Chlorine 100%||7782-50-5||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Chlorobenzene 99%||108-90-7||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Chloroform 99%||67-66-3||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Cyclohexane 99%||110-82-7||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Dichloromethane (Methylene Chloride) 99%||75-09-2||54||2||ASTM F739||4|
|Diethylamine 98%||109-89-7||90||3||ASTM F739||4|
|Dimethylformamide 99%||68-12-2||45||2||ASTM F739||1|
|Ether (Diethyl Ether) 99%||60-29-7||NT||NT||3|
|Ethyl acetate 99%||141-78-6||17||1||ASTM F739||1|
|Ethyl benzene 99%||100-41-4||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Furfural 99%||98-01-1||133||3||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 10%||7647-01-0||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrogen chloride 99%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Iodomethane (Methyl Iodide) 99%||74-88-4||349||5||ASTM F739||NT|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||140||4||ASTM F739||4|
|Methyl Acrylate 99%||96-33-3||19||1||ASTM F739||NT|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone (2-Butanone) 99%||78-93-3||13||1||ASTM F739||1|
|n-Heptane 99%||142-82-5||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|n-hexane 95%||110-54-3||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|N-N dimethyl acetamide 99%||127-19-5||55||2||ASTM F739||1|
|Nitric acid 10%||7697-37-2||NT||NT||4|
|Nitric acid 100%||7697-37-2||144||4||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Nitric acid 20%||7697-37-2||NT||NT||4|
|Nitric acid 40%||7697-37-2||NT||NT||4|
|Nitric acid 50%||7697-37-2||NT||NT||4|
|Nitric acid 65%||7697-37-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Pentane 99%||109-66-0||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Phenol 85%||108-95-2||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 50%||1310-73-2||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Styrene 99%||100-42-5||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Sulfuric acid 10%||7664-93-9||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Sulfuric acid 40%||7664-93-9||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Sulfuric acid 50%||7664-93-9||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Tetrachloroethylene (Perchloroethylene) 99%||127-18-4||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Tetrahydrofurane 99%||109-99-9||8||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Toluene 99%||108-88-3||414||5||ASTM F739||4|
|Trichloroethylene 99%||79-01-6||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Vinyl acetate 99%||108-05-4||17||1||ASTM F739||NT|
|Xylene 99%||1330-20-7||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
*not normalized result