- Optimal cut resistance: level 5 (ANSI Cut 4)
- Excellent abrasion resistance increases glove lifetime
- A visible indicator in blue textile to easily identify the cut-performance level in the workplace
- Washable until 5 cleaning cycles (see laundering and drying conditions)
- Available in vending machine packaging; Previous name: Krynit 582
- Metal working
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Metal rolling, stamping and assembly
- Handling metal parts
- Finishing sharp parts
- Handling glass sheets
- Cutting and stamping metal
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile GRIP&PROOF coating|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Non-slip grip|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and to natural latex (wrist with elastic natural rubber)..
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- Nor to use them next to moving machinery.
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Performances of the gloves are not negatively affected by cleaning after 5 cleaning cycles* under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine and a standard liquid detergent, synthetic program temperature 60 ° C and spin drying at 400 rotations per minute. Improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
The customer or the launderer is sole responsible for the compliance with the washing conditions.
* Test performed: 5 successive washes on unworn gloves.
Tumble drying at 60°C maximum.
Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).