- Optimal cut resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance increases glove lifetime
- Grip and Proof coating ensures an excellent grip in oily environment. It also reduces muscle strain and boost productivity
- Free of harmful substances: DMF Free
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 5 times at 60°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
- A visible indicator in blue textile to easily identify the cut-performance level in the workplace
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Metal working
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Metal rolling, stamping and assembly
- Handling metal parts
- Finishing sharp parts
- Handling glass sheets
- Cutting and stamping metal
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile GRIP&PROOF coating|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Non-slip grip|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Cut, Grip and Skin Protection up to knuckle in oily environments. Unbeatable fingertip sensitivity.