- A long cuff for a better protection of the forearm
- Excellent dexterity and optimized shape to reduce fatigue.
- Suitable for long-term wear : excellent abrasion resistance
- Contains traces of DMF in compliance with occupational exposure limits
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 5 times at 40°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Automotive assembly
- Finishing work
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Precision assembly
- Handling cardboard and paper
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|