- A long cuff for a better protection of the forearm
- Excellent dexterity and optimized shape to reduce fatigue.
- Suitable for long-term wear : excellent abrasion resistance
- Contains traces of DMF in compliance with occupational exposure limits
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 5 times at 40°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Automotive assembly
- Finishing work
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Precision assembly
- Handling cardboard and paper
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
A cut protection with a maximum comfort
Comfort, Suppleness & breathability without any compromise on cut protection & durability Can be used with touch devices & touch screen
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional catalogueOnline reading
English - 2023 edition Download (PDF - 11.52 Mb)