- A long cuff for a better protection of the forearm
- Excellent dexterity and optimized shape to reduce fatigue.
- Excellent tactile sensitivity due to the gloves reduced thickness
- Suitable for long-term wear : excellent abrasion resistance
- Previous name: KryTech 579 LC
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Automotive assembly
- Finishing work
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Precision assembly
- Handling cardboard and paper
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the « CE »-type-tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex( glove with elastic wrist).
- It is not recommended to use this glove next to moving machinery.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Performances of the gloves are guaranteed after 5 cleaning cycles under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine and a standard liquid detergent, synthetic program temperature 40 ° C and spin drying at 400 rotations per minute.
Improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Tumble drying at 60°C maximum.Put the gloves on dry, clean hands. Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH)