- Optimal cut resistance, level 5
- Excellent dexterity due to the precise fit
- Added comfort and flexibility
- A visible indicator in blue textile to easily identify the cut-performance level in the workplace Washable until 3 cleaning cycles (see laundering and drying conditions)
- Available in vending machine packaging
Uses HDPE fibers ensuring excellent cut resistance with reduced thickness for good dexterity.
- Handling metal parts
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Finishing sharp parts
- Post-injection material removal
Local Authorities (Technical Maintenance)
- Maintenance work with risk of cuts
Construction Industry (Roofers/Tilers/Glazers)
- Handling and fitting windows
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- Nor to use them next to moving machinery.
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Wipe gloves contaminated with oil or grease with a dry cloth before removing them. Performances of the gloves are not negatively affected by cleaning up to 3 cleaning cycles* under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine and a standard liquid detergent, synthetic program temperature 60°C and spin drying at 400 rotations per minutes. Caution: improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
The customer or the launderer is sole responsible for the compliance with the washing conditions.
* Test performed: 3 successive washes on unworn gloves.
Tumble drying at 60°C maximum. Put the gloves on dry, clean hands. Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them again
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).