- Exceptionally comfortable textile support (no seams on the working surfaces)
- Excellent flexibility of natural latex
- Good thermal insulation
Reinforced grip for better handling.
- Handling barbed wire
- Public park maintenance
- Waste collection
- Wood working
- Spreading fertilizer
- Glass working
|Interior Finish||Textile support|
|Exterior Finish||Reinforced grip|
|Size||7 8 9|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at the workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources or electric equipment.
Caution : improper use of the gloves or a cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).