- Exceptionally comfortable lining: no seams on the working surfaces
- Good abrasion resistance
- Protection against humidity, oil and grease splashes
- Previous name; DEXTRAM 375
The right compromise: lasts longer than precision work gloves, yet offers better comfort and dexterity than heavy-duty gloves.
- Precision mechanical work
- Handling oily mechanical parts
Construction Industry (Painters/Decorators)
- Applying finishes
- Preparing surfaces
- Wood working
- Manufacturing small electrical components
|Interior Finish||Textile support|
|Size||6 7 8 9|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the « CE »-type test.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Rub over the gloves stained with oil or grease using a dry cloth before taking them off.
- Inspect the gloves for snags or tears before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct light and heat sources.
Caution: using the gloves or submitting them to another cleaning or laundering process can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).