- Comfort of the hand thanks to the cotton lining
- High flexibility
- Excellent hand ventilation
- Good abrasion resistance
- Previous name : Titansuperlite 833
- Precision mechanical work
- Part assembly
- Handling oily mechanical parts
- Manufacturing small electrical components
- Construction materials handling
Local Authorities (Technical Maintenance)
- Small general maintenance jobs
Local Authorities (Roads and Highways)
- Handling materials when working on the roads
Construction Industry (Masons / Plasterers)
- Handling bricks/blocks
|Interior Finish||Textile support|
|Size||7 8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the « CE »-type-tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Rub over the gloves stained with oil or grease before taking them off.
- Inspect the gloves for snags or tears before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from light and humidity.
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).