- Excellent abrasion resistance: longer lasting
- Excellent tactile sensitivity, due to reduced glove thickness
- Added comfort, due to the seamless knit lining Absorption of perspiration ensured by the cellular structure of the polyurethane
- Available in vending machine packaging
- Intricate assembly
- Sorting small parts
- Fitting small screws and fasteners
- Electronic component assembly (displays, LEDs, etc.)
- High-frequency antennae riveting
- Microprocessor handling
Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetics preparation
- Medicine manufacturing
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Installing and repairing locks
Construction Industry (Heating engineers/Plumbers)
- Maintaining pipes, heating equipment
Construction Industry (Carpenters/Joiners)
- Laying wood, panelling or moudling
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Thickness (mm)||Light Weight|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use in the workplace may differ from the tests performed in the laboratory.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).