- Added comfort and absorption of prespiration, due to the cotton flock-lining
- Good handling of slippery objects, due to the embossed texture
- Good resistance to many diluted acids
- Minor maintenance Tasks
- Assembly of small, oil and grease free parts
- Work with composite materials (resins)
- Common handling Tasks
- Type BKPS
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- For enhanced safety and service life of the gloves :
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitised to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONNEL (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources or electric equipment.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with a solvent (alcohol, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : inappropriate usage of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended, can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|1,1,1-Trichloroethane 99%||71-55-6||10||0||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|2-Nitropropane 99%||79-46-9||18||1||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|2-Propanol (Isopropanol) 99%||67-63-0||40||2||EN 374-3:2003||4|
|Acetic acid 99%||64-19-7||21||1||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Acetone 99%||67-64-1||5||0||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Butyl Acetate 99%||123-86-4||10||0||EN 374-3:2003||2|
|Cyclohexane 99%||110-82-7||7||0||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|Dimethylformamide 99%||68-12-2||30||1||EN 374-3:2003||4|
|Dimethylsulfoxide 99%||67-68-5||190||4||EN 374-3:2003||4|
|Ethanol 95%||64-17-5||17||1||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Ethyl acetate 99%||141-78-6||3||0||EN 374-3:2003||2|
|Ethylene glycol 99%||107-21-1||NT||NT||4|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 10%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrofluoric Acid 40%||7664-39-3||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||26||1||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone (2-Butanone) 99%||78-93-3||6||0||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Methyl methacrylate 95%||80-62-6||5||0||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Methylisobutylketone 99%||108-10-1||6||0||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|N-methyl-2-Pyrrolidone 99%||872-50-4||60||2||EN 374-3:2003||4|
|Naphtha, Hydrotreated Heavy mixture||64742-48-9||7||0||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|Phosphoric acid 75%||7664-38-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
|Sodium hydroxide 50%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Styrene 99%||100-42-5||2||0||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||83||3||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|t-Butyl Methyl Ether 98%||1634-04-4||8||0||EN 374-3:2003||2|
|Tetrahydrofurane 99%||109-99-9||2||0||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|Toluene 99%||108-88-3||6||0||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|Trichloroethylene 99%||79-01-6||1||0||EN 374-3:2003||1|
|Vinyl acetate 99%||108-05-4||3||0||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Xylene 99%||1330-20-7||4||0||EN 374-3:2003||1|
*not normalized result
Fingertip precision for light chemical protection and food handling
Comfort and safety when gripping heavy, rough or slippery objects in food industry