- Tactile sensitivity, due to the gloves reduced thickness
- Comfort and perspiration absorption, due to the cotton flock-lining
- Good grip, due to the non-slip embossing
- Previous name: Duo-Mix 405
- Industrial cleaning, maintenance
- Work with composite materials (resins)
- Type BKMT
|Material||Neoprene and natural latex|
|Colour||Blue / Yellow|
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture|
|Size||7 8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONNEL (email@example.com) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources or electric equipment.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with a solvent (alcohols, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to another cleaning or laundering process can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|Acetic acid 50%||64-19-7||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Acetic acid 99%||64-19-7||48||2||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Acetone 99%||67-64-1||14||1||ASTM F739||4|
|Acetonitrile 99%||75-05-8||15||1||ASTM F739||4|
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 25%||1336-21-6||23||1||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 29%||1336-21-6||62||3||ASTM F739||NT|
|Bromine 100%||7726-95-6||6||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Carbon disulfide 99%||75-15-0||2||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Citric Acid 10%||77-92-9||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Cyclohexanone 99%||108-94-1||11||1||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Dibutyl Phthalate 99%||84-74-2||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Dichloromethane (Methylene Chloride) 99%||75-09-2||4||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Diethylamine 98%||109-89-7||5||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Dimethylformamide 99%||68-12-2||85||3||ASTM F739||4|
|Dimethylsulfoxide 99%||67-68-5||368||5||ASTM F739||NT|
|Dioctyl Phthalate 99%||117-81-7||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Ethanol 95%||64-17-5||22||1||EN 374-3:2003||3|
|Ethyl acetate 99%||141-78-6||8||0||ASTM F739||3|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Gun Flush ES mixture||NA||67||3||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 10%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||23||1||ASTM F739||4|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone (2-Butanone) 99%||78-93-3||12||1||ASTM F739||3|
|n-hexane 95%||110-54-3||6||0||ASTM F739||1|
|N-methyl-2-Pyrrolidone 99%||872-50-4||39||2||EN 374-3:2003||4|
|N-N dimethyl acetamide 30%||127-19-5||NT||NT||4|
|N-N dimethyl acetamide 99%||127-19-5||22||1||EN 374-3:2003||4|
|Nitric acid 65%||7697-37-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Nitrobenzene 99%||98-95-3||33||2||ASTM F739||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||ASTM F739||3|
|Sodium hydroxide 50%||1310-73-2||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Styrene 99%||100-42-5||6||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Sulfuric acid 10%||7664-93-9||NT||NT||4|
|Sulfuric acid 40%||7664-93-9||NT||NT||4|
|Sulfuric acid 50%||7664-93-9||NT||NT||4|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||12||1||ASTM F739||NT|
|Tetrachloroethylene (Perchloroethylene) 99%||127-18-4||8||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Tetrahydrofurane 99%||109-99-9||5||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Toluene 99%||108-88-3||7||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Unisolve EX mixture||NA||73||3||ASTM F739||NT|
*not normalized result