- Manufacturing process guarantees a very low level of contaminants: rates of particles, non-volatile residue, extractables => compatible with ISO 5 class (Class M3.5 for International system)
- 100% nitrile formula enables anti-static properties
- Protection against accidental chemical splashes
- Recommended for people who are sensitive to the proteins in natural latex
- Previous name : Niprotect CC 529
- Type BJKT
|Exterior Finish||Smooth with pebbled fingertips|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- Store the gloves in their sealed packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources and electrical equipment. Maximum recommended storage time : 1 year.
- It is not recommended that persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates use these gloves.
- Visually inspect while donning for imperfections.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- These gloves are designed for single use only.
- Position the cuff over the garment to prevent skin exposure.
- If significant contact with a chemical occurs, remove the gloves immediately and dispose of them as appropriate.
- If gloves have been contaminated with chemicals, do not touch the external side of the gloves when taking them off. Fold back the cuff end and pull them off while turning them inside out.
Store the gloves in their sealed packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources and electrical equipment. Maximum recommended storage time : 1 year.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|2-Propanol (Isopropanol) 99%||67-63-0||11||1||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Acetone 99%||67-64-1||1||0||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 29%||1336-21-6||53||2||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Benzene 99%||71-43-2||1||0||ASTM F739||1|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Hydrochloric acid 37%||7647-01-0||110||3||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Hydrotreated Light Naphthenic Distillate mixture||64742-53-6||480||6||ASTM F739||4|
|Kerosene mixture||8008-20-6||228||4||ASTM F739||4|
|n-Heptane 99%||142-82-5||140||4||EN 16523-1:2015||2|
|Naphtha VM&P mixture||8032-32-4||10||0||ASTM F739||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||NT||NT||2|
|Unleaded gasoline mixture||8006-61-9||3||0||ASTM F739||1|
*not normalized result
Unique tri-polymer construction offers 100% comfort for optimal mechanical and chemical resistance