- Excellent grip for better productivity
- Excellent durability unter intense mechanical constraints
- Skin protected on palm and knuckle in oily/wet conditions
- Large cuff: Easy to put and remove - Reduction of RSI (musculoskeletal symptons) risks
- Large cuff and cotton inside: good perspiration management
- Handling parts post-press
- Pressing metal, handling metal sheets
- Cutting and stamping metal
- Metal stamping in very oily environments
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile GRIP&PROOF coating|
|Colour||Black / Grey|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE and cotton fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Length (cm)||24 - 26|
|Size||8 9 10|
Instructions for use
It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace
may differ from the « CE »-type-tests.
It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates to use these gloves.
It is not recommended to use this glove next to moving machinery.
Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
Rub over the gloves stained with oil or grease before taking them off.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from light and humidity.
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended can
alter their performance levels.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Excellent cut protection and resistance to wear with optimal dexterity and comfort.
High-level cutting protection, shock absorption, durability and comfort for heavy handling work.