- An ultra thin thumb hole area provides better comfort and increased safety while maintaining dexterity and a velcro adjustable strap for secure fit
- Free of harmful substances: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 5 times at 60°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend cuff lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
- Available in vending machine packaging
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Handling sheet metal
- Metal part assembly
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
Comfort, Suppleness & breathability without any compromise on cut protection & durability Can be used with touch devices & touch screen
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional catalogueOnline reading
English - 2023 edition Download (PDF - 11.52 Mb)