- A seamless glove fitted with wrapping and platting yarn technologies that maximise comfort and dexterity
- The polyurethane coating provides optimal breathability
- Contains traces of DMF in compliance with occupational exposure limits
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable 3 times at 40° without any alteration on performances* to extend lifespan, reduce costs and waste
- Dark colour limits glove staining in dirty environment and supports a longer lasting use
- Optimised individual packaging format so as to limit plastic waste
- Cut level easy to identify thanks to the marking on the back of the glove.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Precision assembly
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Automotive assembly
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Finishing work
- Handling cardboard and paper
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Comfort, suppleness and high dexterity thanks to its 18 gauge. Touchscreen ability. Cut level D High visibility glove for a better user protection
Level B cut resistant gloves. Enhanced durability combined with a high suppleness thanks to the HDPE liner. Touchscreen ability.
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional catalogueOnline reading
English - 2023 edition Download (PDF - 11.52 Mb)