- An ultra thin thumb hole area provides better comfort and increased safety while maintaining dexterity and a velcro adjustable strap for secure fit
- Washable until 5 cleaning cycles (see laundering and drying conditions)
- OEKO-TEX® certified to guarantee the absolute protection of the health of the workers
- Available in vending machine packaging
- Previous name: Krytech Arm 532
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Automotive assembly
- Handling metal parts
- Mechanical maintenance
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
Instructions for use
Not be used next to moving machinery.
The cuff must be worn associated with a glove with at minimum the same levels of protection.
Adjust the cuff on the arm with the Velcro® strap.
Caution: inappropriate sleeve usage or cleaning may alter performance level. For more information on sleeve usage or performances, contact your distributor or Mapa Professional Technical Customer Service (email@example.com)
Performances of the sleeves are not negatively affected by cleaning up to 5 cleaning cycles* under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine and a standard liquid detergent, synthetic program temperature 60 ° C and spin drying at 400 rotations per minute. It's advisable to attach the magic tape before to put the sleeve inside the washing machine. Improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
The customer or the launderer is sole responsible for the compliance with the washing conditions.
* Test performed: 5 successive washes on unworn gloves.
Tumble drying at 60°C maximum. Put the sleeves on dry and clean hands. Ensure the inside of the sleeves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).