Standard protection for intricate handling in reasonably clean environmentsCut Protection
- Suitable for long-term wear: excellent abrasion resistance
- Erginomic and anatomical shape: Excellent dexterity and low fatigue in the hand
- A reinforced welt in nitrile for an improved durability for the most exposed areas
- Available in vending machine packaging
- Previous name: Krytech 557 R
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Handling cardboard and paper
Construction Industry (Heating engineers/Plumbers)
- Handling metal parts
Construction Industry (Roofers/Tilers/Glazers)
- Laying tiles, inserts, frames or zinc sheeting
Construction Industry (Carpenters/Joiners)
- Installing steel structures
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use in the workplace may differ from the tests performed in the laboratory.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands
- Ensure the insides of the gloves are dry before putting them again.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Performances of the gloves are guaranteed after 5 cleaning cycles under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine and a standard liquid detergent, synthetic program temperature 60 ° C and spin drying at 400 rotations per minute.
Improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Tumble drying at 60°C maximum.Put the gloves on dry, clean hands. Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH)