Standard protection for intricate handling in reasonably clean environmentsCut Protection
- Ergonomic and anatomical shape: Excellent dexterity and low fatigue in the hand
- Suitable for long-term wear : excellent abrasion resistance
- A reinforced crotch in nitrile for an improved durability for the most exposed areas
- Contains traces of DMF in compliance with occupational exposure limits
- Washable up to 5 times at 40°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Handling cardboard and paper
Construction Industry (Heating engineers/Plumbers)
- Handling metal parts
Construction Industry (Roofers/Tilers/Glazers)
- Laying tiles, inserts, frames or zinc sheeting
Construction Industry (Carpenters/Joiners)
- Installing steel structures
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
A cut protection with a maximum comfort
Level B cut resistant gloves. Enhanced durability combined with a high suppleness thanks to the HDPE liner. Touchscreen ability.
A cut protection with a maximum comfort.
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional catalogueOnline reading
English - 2023 edition Download (PDF - 11.52 Mb)