- Excellent dexterity thanks to flexibility of natural latex.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Protection adapted to short duration usage.
- Manufacturing of medicines
- Pharmaceutical preparation
- Research, analysis, handling of precision parts
- Common Tasks in hospitals and clinics
- Type C
|Exterior Finish||Smooth with pebbled fingertips|
|Size||6 7 8 9|
Instructions for use
- It is not recommended to persons sensitized to natural latex, thiazoles and dithiocarbamates to use these gloves .
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Position the cuff over the garment to prevent penetration of a liquid.
- These gloves are designed for single use only.
- Do not touch the external side of the gloves when taking them off. Fold back the cuff end and pull them off while turning them inside out.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from light, fumidity, and far from heat sources and electrical equipment.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|2-Butoxyethanol (Butyl Cellusolve) 99%||111-76-2||1||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|2-Propanol (Isopropanol) 99%||67-63-0||1||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Ethanol 95%||64-17-5||1||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||24||1||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|n-Butanol 99%||71-36-3||1||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Nitric acid 68%||7697-37-2||15||1||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|t-Butanol 99%||75-65-0||2||0||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
*not normalized result