- Oilproof, it repels oil penetration and reduce dermatitis
- Grip and Proof coating ensures an excellent grip in oily environment . It also reduces muscle strain and boost productivity
- Excellent abrasion resistance due to the nitrile coating Long lasting and cost effective glove: washable until 3 cleaning cycles (see laundering and drying conditions)
- Attractive dark colored glove adapted to the industrial environments
- Available in vending machine packaging
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Handling oily mechanical parts
- Handling sheet metal
- Machining parts using cutting oil
- Handling glass sheets
- Cutting and stamping metal
- Maintenance in wet environments (water, oil, greases, hydrocarbons)
- Maintenance in wet environments
- Re-entry tasks
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile GRIP&PROOF coating|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and to natural latex (wrist with elastic natural rubber).
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the insides of the gloves are dry before putting them on again.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Wipe gloves contaminated with oil or grease with a dry cloth before removing them. Performances of the gloves are not negatively affected by cleaning up to 3 cleaning cycles* under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine and a standard liquid detergent, synthetic program temperature 40 ° C and spin drying at 400 rotations per minute. Improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
The customer or the launderer is sole responsible for the compliance with the washing conditions.
* Test performed: 3 successive washes on unworn gloves.
Tumble drying at a moderate temperature (60°C maximum). Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Grip assured, skin protected up to knuckle and unbeatable fingertip sensitivity in oily environments.
Grip assured, skin protected and unbeatable fingertip sensitivity in very oily environments.