Grip assured, skin protected and unbeatable fingertip sensitivity in very oily environments.Handling Protection
- Unbeatable fingertip sensitivity
- Excellent abrasion resistance due to the nitrile coating
- Grip and Proof coating ensures an excellent grip in very oily environment . It also reduces muscle strain and boosts productivity
- Oilproof, it repels oil penetration and reduce dermatitis
- Free of harmful substances: DMF Free
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable 3 times at 40° without any alteration on performances* to extend lifespan, reduce costs and waste
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
Fully dipped glove for better skin protection.
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Handling oily mechanical parts
- Machining parts using cutting oil
- Mechanical maintenance
- Handling glass sheets
Local Authorities (Parks and Public Spaces)
- Public park maintenance
- Assembly of small oily parts
- Maintenance in wet environments (water, oil, greases, hydrocarbons)
- Re-entry tasks
- CAT. 30075
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile GRIP&PROOF coating|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Optimal dexterity and sensitivity for light protection. Usable with touch screens.
Grip assured, skin protected up to knuckle and unbeatable fingertip sensitivity in oily environments.
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional catalogueOnline reading
English - 2023 edition Download (PDF - 11.52 Mb)