- Excellent abrasion resistance: longer-lasting
- Nitrile coating resistant to dirt particles
- Excellent tactile sensitivity and freedom of movement, due to the reduced thickness of the glove
- Available in vending machine packaging
- Sorting small parts
- Screwing and bolting
- Pump manufacturing
- Precision assembly
- Minor maintenance Tasks
- Light handling in storage areas
Local Authorities (Technical Maintenance)
- Small general maintenance jobs
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Handling and installing metal structures
Construction Industry (Painters/Decorators)
- Preparing surfaces
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use in the workplace may differ from the tests performed in the laboratory.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitised to natural latex and dithiocarbamates.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the insides of the gloves are dry before putting them on again.
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Grip assured, skin protected up to knuckle and unbeatable fingertip sensitivity in oily environments.