- Excellent abrasion resistance: longer lasting
- Excellent tactile sensitivity, due to reduced glove thickness
- Added comfort, due to the seamless knit lining. Absorption of perspiration ensured by the cellular structure of the polyurethane
- Available in vending machine packaging
- Intricate assembly
- Sorting small parts
- Fitting small screws and fasteners
- Electronic component assembly (displays, LEDs, etc.)
- High-frequency antennae riveting
- Microprocessor handling
Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetics preparation
- Medicine manufacturing
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Thickness (mm)||Light Weight|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use in the workplace may differ from the tests performed in the laboratory.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).