- Thin glove: excellent tactile sensitivity
- Absorption of perspiration ensured by the cellular structure of the polyurethane. In addition, the particularly open texture of the specific lining helps improve hand ventilation
- Anatomical shape: close fit for precision
- Intricate assembly
- Sorting small parts
- Fitting small screws and fasteners
- Assembly of electrical components
- Microprocessor handling
Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetics preparation
- Medicine manufacturing
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use in the workplace may differ from the tests performed in the laboratory.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitised to natural latex (glove with elastic wrist).
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).