- Coating 5 times as durable than standard gloves on the market
- Excellent grip when handling wet parts
- Stay dry when working in wet conditions
- Washable until 5 cleaning cycles (see laundering and drying conditions)
- Suitable for frozen, dry and some fatty foods use according to the French law of November 9th, 1994 and to the European Directive CEE 1935/2004
Warm thanks to the insulated liner, Temp-Ice 700 is the best glove in class to work in cold environment down to -10°C while maintaining comfort, dexterity and flexibility
- Order preparation
- Maintenance in wet or cold environments
- Construction materials handling
Local Authorities (Waste Collection and Processing)
- Waste collection
Local Authorities (Catering Services)
Local Authorities (Parks and Public Spaces)
- Public park maintenance
Local Authorities (Roads and Highways)
- Maintaining the roads
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile GRIP&PROOF coating|
|Colour||Black / Blue|
|Interior Finish||Knitted thermal protection|
|Exterior Finish||Non-slip grip|
|Size||7 8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the «CE»-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitised to natural rubber latex or dithiocarbamates to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- The gloves may lose their insulating property in the wet state.
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Performances of the 700 are not negatively affected by cleaning up to 5 cleaning cycles (5 successive washes done on unworn gloves) made with a household washing machine and a standard liquid detergent, synthetic program, temperature 60 ° C and spin drying at 400 rotations per minute.
Trumble drying at 60°C maximum Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).