- The white/cream colour coding meets the catering industry clothing standards
- Thermal protection up to 250°C* (* from 150°C, the product can get stiffer and color change may happen, without degrading glove efficiency.)
- Interior and exterior of gloves washable for improved hygiene
- Resistance to oils, greases and principal detergent products
Long cuff (45cm) to protect forearms when handling hot dishes.
- Removing trays from ovens
- Removing hot dishes from ovens (wet or dry)
- Removing dishes from warming ovens
- Removing objects from autoclaves or steam ovens
Local Authorities (Catering Services)
- Removing hot dishes from dry or wet ovens
- Removing items from autoclaves and steam ovens
- Type AAFGJOT
Suitable for use with all types of food according to the European Directive CEE 1935/2004. It is particularly suitable for removing items from the oven, in biscuit making and bread-making, as well as taking out of the oven and presentation of dishes in the catering industry.
|Interior Finish||Knitted thermal protection|
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture|
|Size||7 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at the workplace may differ from the « CE »-type tests (particularly mechanical and/or chemical properties), according to temperature, abrasion and gloves wear.
- Put the gloves on dry and clean hands.
- Ensure the inner part of gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Glove compatible with surfactant hand washing lotions.
- In case of burning sensation due to a sustained use, remove hands immediately from the heat source and take off the gloves. Alternate between 2 pairs where sustained use is necessary.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks and tear damage before reusing them.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates or thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Do not use these gloves next to moving machinery.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from light, humidity and heat
- Exterior of the glove washable under running water and soap, using a general household cleaner to wash dirty gloves, then wipe them wtih a dry cloth.
- It’s also possible to wash the glove is a washing machine à 40°C with standard detergent but a long and delicate drying is recommended
- Partially turn the glove inside out to the wrist
- Place the glove vertically on a grill
- Leave to dry for several hours in a hot air oven at 60°C maximun
- If the drying of the glove is not complete, then the glove can develop bad smell due to bacteriological development.
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process not specifically recommended may alter their performance levels.
Do not trumble dry
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Meaning of the colors
|Drinks||Non-alcoholic beverages or alcoholic beverages of an alcoholic strength lower than or equal to 6% vol. clear|
|Non-alcoholic beverages or alcoholic beverages of an alcoholic strength lower than or equal to 6% vol. cloudy|
|Alcoholic beverages of an alcoholic strength of between 6% vol. and 20%.|
|Alcoholic beverages of an alcoholic strength above 20%.|
|Cereals, starch, sugar, chocolate and by-products||Starches, cereals, flour, meal, dry pasta e.g. macaroni, spaghetti and similar products and fresh pasta|
|Biscuits, pastry, cakes and other bakery products, dry, sugar and confectionery products in solid form; without fatty substances|
|Biscuits, pastry, cakes and other bakery products and confectionery products in solid form; with fatty substances, chocolate, substitutes and products coated|
|Confectionery products in moist past form|
|Molasses, sugar syrups, honey|
|Confectionery products with fatty substances on the surface|
|Fruits, vegetables and by-products||Whole fruit, fresh or chilled, unpeeled; dried or dehydrated fruits; nuts shelled and roasted|
|Fresh vegetables, peeled or cut|
|Processed: cut, in the form of purées, paste or preserved in an aqueous medium, including pickled and in brine|
|Processed in an alcoholic medium|
|Preserved vegetables in an oily medium|
|Preserved fruits in an oily medium|
|Nuts in paste or cream form|
|Fat and oils||Animal or vegetable, natural or treated|
|Water emulsions in oil (margarine, butter)|
|Animal products and eggs||Crustaceans and molluscs not naturally protected by their shells, preserved fish in an aqueous medium|
|Crustaceans and molluscs not naturally protected by their shells, preserved fish in an oily medium, marinated meat products in an oily medium|
|Crustaceans and molluscs fresh within the shell|
|Fresh fish, chilled, salted, smoked or in the form of paste|
|Meat of all zoological species, fresh, chilled, salted, smoked or in the form of paste, creams|
|Preserved and part-preserved meat in an aqueous medium|
|Preserved and part-preserved meat in an oily medium|
|Eggs, egg yolks, whites of eggs in a powdered or dried or frozen form|
|Eggs, egg yolks, whites of eggs in a liquid or cooked form|
|Dairy products||Eggs, egg yolks, whites of eggs in a liquid or cooked form|
|Fermented milk (yoghurt, butter milk), cream and sour cream|
|Natural cheese without rind or with edible rind and melting cheese|
|Whole cheeses with non-edible form|
|Processed cheese (soft cheese), preserved cheese in an aqueous medium (mozzarella…)|
|Preserved cheese in an oily medium|
|Milk powder including infant formula|
|Dressing||Sauces with aqueous character|
|Sauces with fatty character (e.g. mayonnaise, salad creams…)|
|Mixed food preparations||Sandwiches, toasted bread, pizza containing any kind of foodstuff with fatty substances on the surface|
|Sandwiches, toasted bread, pizza containing any kind of foodstuff but without fatty substances on the surfacee|
|Soups, sauces, broths powdered or dried with fatty characters (including yeast)|
|Soups, sauces, broths powdered or dried but without fatty characters (including yeast)|
|Soups, sauces, broths in any other form with fatty characters (including yeast)|
|Soups, sauces, broths in any other form but without fatty characters (including yeast)|
|Aliments frits ou rôtis d’origine végétale (pommes de terre, beignets)|
|Aliments frits ou rôtis d’origine animale|
|Others||Dried foods with fatty substances on the surface|
|Dried foods without fatty substances on the surface|
|Herbs, spices, aromatic herbs, coffee and coffee substitutes, granulated or powdered|
|Spices and seasoning in oily medium|
|Concentrated extracts of an alcoholic strength equal to or exceeding 6% vol.|
|Frozen or deep-frozen foods|
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time (BTT) |
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 25%||1336-21-6||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Butyl Acetate 99%||123-86-4||78||3||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Carbon disulfide 99%||75-15-0||20||1||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Diethylamine 98%||109-89-7||53||2||EN 16523-1:2015||1|
|Ethyl acetate 99%||141-78-6||27||1||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
|Hydrochloric acid 10%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||122||4||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|n-Heptane 99%||142-82-5||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Styrene 99%||100-42-5||36||2||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||243||5||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Toluene 99%||108-88-3||51||2||EN 16523-1:2015||1|
*not normalized result