- Suitable for long-term wear; added comfort of textile support
- Longer service life for heavy-duty work: good mechanical resistance
- Forearm protection
- Previous name: Neotex 341
- Battery, pump, and compressor manufacturing
- Chemical treatment of metals
- Handling and transporting chemicals
- Industrial cleaning, maintenance
- Timber treatment
- Type AACLMNS
|Material||Neoprene and natural latex|
|Interior Finish||Textile support|
|Size||8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at the workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex, thiazoles and dithiocarbamates to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONNEL (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging at a temperature not below 5°C.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable
solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with a solvent (diluents, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with acids or alkalines : thoroughly rinse the gloves under runningwater, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to another cleaning or laundering process can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|Acetic acid 99%||64-19-7||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
|Acetonitrile 99%||75-05-8||82||3||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
|Cyclohexane 99%||110-82-7||66||3||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 10%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Hydrofluoric Acid 10%||7664-39-3||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrofluoric Acid 40%||7664-39-3||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Hydrofluoric Acid 49%||7664-39-3||480||6||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrogen fluoride Anhydrous 100% Liq.||7664-39-3||45||2||EN 374-3:1994||NT|
|Hydrogen fluoride Anhydrous 99% Gas||7664-39-3||25||1||ASTM F739||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||421||5||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
|n-Heptane 99%||142-82-5||54||2||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Nitric acid 65%||7697-37-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||2|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 50%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||162||4||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
*not normalized result