- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Very good resistance to animal fats and vegetable oils
- Good grip due to the embossed texture
- Excellent dexterity and comfort thanks to the anatomical form and the flocklined finish
- Worn alone or as an outer-glove Recommended for persons sensitized to natural rubber proteins.
- Cutting meat and fish
- Food handling
- Filleting Fish
- CAT. 30334
- Type AAJKOPT
Suitable for food use according to the European Directive CEE 1935/2004, for all types of food. Completely waterproof, this high-strength glove, worn alone or as an outerglove, is suitable for the preparation of fish, meat, vegetables, oils and fats, as well as fried or roasted meats or vegetables.
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10|
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 25%||1336-21-6||200||4||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||NT||NT||4|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||NT||NT||4|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||51||2||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
*not normalized result