- Excellent cut resistance on all parts of the glove. Reinforced protection of the fore-arm thanks to its longer cuff.
- Good resistance to wear and good puncture resistance (barbs) due to leather palm.
- Reinforced crotch between thumb and forefinger.
- Washing conditions as per standard EN ISO 3175-2 (As per the procedure in table 1: Delicate).
- Previous name: Kromet 836 LC
- Metal working
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling sheet metal
- Handling parts post-press
- Cutting strips (plasma etc.)
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Leather layer on palm with reinforced thumb / index|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
• It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the “CE”-type tests.
• It is not recommended to use the these gloves for persons sensitized to natural latex (wrist with elastic natural rubber)
• Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
• Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
• Not be used next to moving machinery.
• Store the glove in their original packaging protected from light, heat and humidity.
• Wiping the dirty oily gloves with a dry cloth before taking off.
•Performances of the gloves are not negatively affected by cleaning up to 5 Dry Wash cycles Washing* conditions as
per standard EN ISO 3175-2 (as per the procedure in table 1 : Delicate level )
• Caution: inappropriate glove usage or cleaning may alter performance levels.
• Ensure the inside of the glove is dry before reusing them. Discard the glove if damage.
* Test performed: 5 successive washes on unworn gloves.
• Ensure the inside of the gloves are dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH)