- Excellent cut resistance on all parts of the glove. Reinforced protection of the fore-arm thanks to its longer cuff.
- Good resistance to wear and good puncture resistance (barbs) due to leather palm.
- Reinforced crotch between thumb and forefinger
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washing conditions as per standard EN ISO 3175-2 (As per the procedure in table 1: Delicate).
- Metal working
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling sheet metal
- Handling parts post-press
- Cutting strips (plasma etc.)
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Leather layer on palm with reinforced thumb / index|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
High-level cutting protection, shock absorption, durability and comfort for heavy handling work.