- Added comfort, due to the gloves anatomical shape and the flexibility of the material
- Good grip for picking up parts safely in oily environments, due to external leather layer
- Long service life even when faced with untrimmed metal
- Excellent thermal insulation of the hand
- Previous name: Kromet 832
- Metal working
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling sheet metal
- Handling parts post-press
- Cutting strips (plasma etc.)
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from superior strength fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Leather layer on palm with reinforced thumb / index|
|Size||8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates or thiazoles to use these gloves, nor to use them next to moving machinery.
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Performances of the gloves are not negatively affected by cleaning up to 5 Dry Wash cycles Washing* conditions as
per standard EN ISO 3175-2 (as per the procedure in table 1 : Delicate level )
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
* Test performed: 5 successive washes on unworn gloves
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
High-level cutting protection, shock absorption, durability and comfort for heavy handling work.
Excellent cut protection and resistance to wear with optimal dexterity and comfort.