- Excellent thermal insulation of the hand
- Added comfort, due to the gloves anatomical shape and the flexibility of the material
- Long service life even when faced with untrimmed metal
- Good grip for picking up parts safely in oily environments, due to external leather layer
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Dry cleaning: Up to 5 times without any alteration on performances* to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Metal working
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling sheet metal
- Handling parts post-press
- Cutting strips (plasma etc.)
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from superior strength fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Leather layer on palm with reinforced thumb / index|
|Size||8 9 10 11|
High protection for handling heavy or sharp objects in wet environments
Excellent cut protection and resistance to wear with optimal dexterity and comfort.
High-level cutting protection, shock absorption, durability and comfort for heavy handling work.
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional catalogueOnline reading
English - 2023 edition Download (PDF - 11.52 Mb)