- Highest protection level against cuts
- Good thermal insulation of the hand
- Good grip for picking up parts safely, due to embossed texture
- Good puncture-resistance
- Previous name : Kroflex 840
Ceramic and plastics industry
- Post-injection handling of hot plastic parts
- Handling of composite materials after heat processing
- Handling glass sheets
Construction Industry (Carpenters/Joiners)
- Cutting wood
- Installing steel structures
Local Authorities (Waste Collection and Processing)
- Processing waste at a sorting center
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from superior strength fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture|
|Size||7 8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves, nor to use them next to moving machinery.
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Caution: improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Excellent cut protection and resistance to wear with optimal dexterity and comfort.