- A long cuff for a better protection of the forearm
- Excellent dexterity and optimized shape to reduce fatigue.
- Suitable for long-term wear : excellent abrasion resistance
- A reinforced crotch in nitrile for an improved durability for the most exposed areas
- Contains traces of DMF in compliance with occupational exposure limits
- Washable up to 5 times at 60°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Bodywork assembly
- Mechanical maintenance
Construction Industry (Carpenters/Joiners)
- Installing steel structures
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Handling and installing metal structures
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Level B cut resistant gloves. Enhanced durability combined with a high suppleness thanks to the HDPE liner. Touchscreen ability.
Very high cut protection without any compromise on comfort and dexterity.
Enhanced safety, comfort and durability with Grip & Proof Technology
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional catalogueOnline reading
English - 2023 edition Download (PDF - 11.52 Mb)