- Suitable for long-term wear: excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent dexterity and optimized shape to reduce fatigue.
- A reinforced welt in nitrile for an improved durability for the most exposed areas
- A long cuff for a better protection of the forearm
- Previous name: Krytech 557R LC
- Bodywork assembly
- Mechanical maintenance
Construction Industry (Carpenters/Joiners)
- Installing steel structures
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Handling and installing metal structures
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Length (cm)||26 to 31|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use in the workplace may differ from the tests performed in the laboratory.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitised to natural latex( glove with elastic wrist)
- It is not recommended to use this glove next to moving machinery
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the insides of the gloves are dry before putting them again.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Performances of the gloves are guaranteed after 5 cleaning cycles* under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine and a standard liquid detergent, synthetic program temperature 40 ° C and spin drying at 400 rotations per minute.
Improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
** Test performed: 5 successive washes on unworn gloves.
Tumble drying at 60°C maximum.Put the gloves on dry, clean hands. Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH)
Cut, Grip and Skin Protection up to knuckle in oily environments. Unbeatable fingertip sensitivity.