- Protection against chemical splash
- Slip relief providing a secure grip when handling wet or dry objects
- Previous name: ROLLPRUF 513
- Manufacturing process ensuring the control of a very low level of contaminants: particulate content, non-volatile residues, extractables => Washed, controlled and packaged in an ISO 5 room / Particle rate measured compatible with the needs of an ISO 5 room
- Photomask assembly, integrated circuit assembly, CD production, placement of thin layers
- Type BKPT
|Material||Natural latex, neoprene and nitrile|
|Exterior Finish||Smooth with pebbled fingertips|
Instructions for use
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- The gloves do not protect from ionizing radiations and did not undergo the resistance test to cracking unde the action of ozone.
- In case of chemical contact, immediately remove the gloves without touching the outside and dispose of appropriately.
- Position the cuff over the garment to prevent penetration of a liquid.
- These gloves are designed for single use only.
- Store the gloves in their sealed packaging protected from light, humidity and away from heat sources and electrical installations.
- Maximum recommended storage: 1 year.
This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substanceincluded in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the EuropeanParliament and of the Council (REACH)
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|1,1,2-Trichlorotrifluoroethane (Freon TF or Freon 113) 99%||76-13-1||3||0||ASTM F739||NT|
|2-Propanol (Isopropanol) 99%||67-63-0||3||0||ASTM F1383||NT|
|4,4'-Methylenedianiline (MDA) 15% and 15% Methanol mixture||101-77-9||2||0||ASTM F739||NT|
|Acetone 99%||67-64-1||1||0||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Ammonium hydroxide solution 29%||1336-21-6||19||1||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
|Hydrochloric acid 35%||7647-01-0||44||2||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Hydrochloric acid 37%||7647-01-0||110||3||ASTM F1383||NT|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||3|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone (2-Butanone) 99%||78-93-3||NT||NT||4|
|Phosphoric acid 85%||7664-38-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 20%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||2|
|Sodium hydroxide 50%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sulfuric acid 96%||7664-93-9||21||1||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|t-Butanol 99%||75-65-0||10||1||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
*not normalized result
Unique tri-polymer construction offers 100% comfort for optimal mechanical and chemical resistance
A tripolymer exclusive that offers 100% comfort for optimal mechanical and chemical resistance